Nationwide, United States, North America
2 + years of Experience
We are currently looking to fill Psychiatrist jobs with government facilities nationwide. Below is a brief job description and requirements
Below is a brief job description and requirements;
REQUIREMENTS: (IMPORTANT: to be considered for this position, please fax all required documents as proof of qualifications to 866-583-4505)
- Current CV with three references
- Copy of MD License
- Copy of Psychiatry Board Certification
- Have and maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification (If currently applicable)
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry is required.
- Shall have an active, current, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or in the District of Columbia.
- Shall have a BLS Certification before start date.
- Shall be responsible for the broad range of clinical care and related psychiatric treatment of patients enrolled in outpatient mental health programs.
- Initial evaluations shall include a face-to-face interview (in person or via telemedicine) with the patient by the provider.
- Evaluations shall include a patient history, evaluation of mental status, a determination of patient’s need for ongoing mental health care, and recommended referral to an appropriate level of mental health care.
- Initial evaluations may also include communication with family or other sources.
- Medication Management shall include a psychiatrist’s evaluation of management of a patient’s medication including current use of psychopharmacological agent, medical review of benefits and treatment progression, management of side effects, and review or change of prescriptions with only minimal psychotherapy.
- Subsequent care visits shall include counseling or coordination of care with other providers or agencies consistent with the nature of the problem(s) and the patient’s and/or family’s needs.
- Shall coordinate, provide professional guidance, and insure that the appropriate treatment methodology is set forth for each patient treated.
Benefits: Competitive wage, 10 paid federal holidays, Accrued Paid Time Off, and the opportunity to participate in our company Health Insurance Plan.